Raising the quality of life by:
- Harmonizing, vitalizing, and healing places where people live and work, so they can feel more secure, creative, and able to cope with the pressures of workload and the demands of life. People who feel safe don’t require aggression in their lives.
- Designing places that create harmony between people and nature.
- Stimulating a healthy life style.
Stimulating self-knowledge, so we can understand that:
- The outside world is a reflection of our inner selves.
- We are no longer “victims” of our surroundings.
- Whatever happens to us is of no importance ― what matters is how we deal with it.
- More vitality means a greater capacity to find solutions to life’s challenges.
- Spreading knowledge concerning the subjects mentioned above (see Courses and Literature).