What does a Feng Shui Consultation entail?
- In a conversation with the occupants or users the issues to be addressed are determined.
- The plan of the house, area, or company is studied; geopathically disturbed fields are traced – underground waterlines, for example.
- The customer’s horoscope is examined.
- The direct surroundings are explored and the influences on them are analysed.
- The interior of the structure is studied; if the customer desires it, disturbing energy is cleared and positive spots are reinforced.
- By means of the Chinese compass, calculations are made and remedies are recommended.
If the customer desires it, a report is made